Wednesday, May 23, 2012

SkinWhite and Nuffnang bring you Snow White and the Huntsman

Having an adventure this summer with my prince charming means we’re always under the heat of the sun. So, I look for a solution to stay beautiful and charming the whole summer. 

And SkinWhite product is the answer.

Going to the beach or simply having fun under the sun, I need a face cream that can protect my skin against toxins and UV rays.
With SkinWhite’s Sun Protection Factor and Hydrolyzed Prunus Domestica, a revolutionary skin-whitening agent that reduces the formation of new dark pigments that help my skin stay young and visibly whiter.



Summer is not over yet, so SkinWhite’s Vitanourish Formula will keep my skin hydrated while having fun outdoor with my prince charming.

And at the end of the day, having dinner with my one and only, I need to keep my skin beautiful and nourished. SkinWhite uses Synchronized Whitening action through multiple actives to ensure I achieve the beautiful blush white skin I needed that my prince charming can’t resist.






Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment