Sunday, February 26, 2012

Greatness Starts @Home

Everyone has dreams. Whether they are big or small, they have vast importance in our lives. 
Im a shy girl,  no self confidence and loner but i have a DREAM.
I dreamed to become a majorette when i was a kid because i super find it SUPER INTERESTING. i know that i have a low self esteem but i focused and believe in my self. Sometimes then, i closed my eyes and imagine that i already 
accomplished my goal but ALL are just IMAGINATION.


After years of practicing at home and trained by my dad i try to audition but unfortunately,i FAILED.
my dad told me to have focus, motivate myself and put in my mind why i want this. i know  its important to correct my mistakes  and lead  to success.






at the age of 10 i try to AUDITION again, after all the hardship and ive done then finally I MADE IT ! i told myself that DREAMS DO COME TRUE. i super thanked my DAD because hes there to guide  and to motivate me,hes also my inspiration and my TRAINOR...  i love you papa
LESSON LEARNED: formula for achieving anything you want is simple. Put in mind that in the beginning you might experience lots of bad emotions or failure and that the only motive available might be your will power .







No comments:

Post a Comment